Plums are packed with antioxidants, which are thought to be great for anti-ageing purposes in skincare. Combined with hydrating honey and exfoliating apple cider vinegar, this Perfect Plum Cider Cleanser is a ruby red fruity DIY beauty treat to gently massage into your delicate facial skin.
Perfect Plum Cider Cleanser
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 1 fresh plum, stoned and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Halve, stone and finely chop the plum into small pieces.
- Place the plum in a small pan together with the water, apple cider vinegar and honey. Bring to a gentle simmer and leave for 10 minutes until the plum has started colour the liquid a deep pink.
- Remove from the heat and blend in a food processor. Leave to cool.
- Apply the plum cider cleanser to your skin with your fingers and give yourself a gentle facial massage. Wash your face with warm water and a flannel. End your wash with a splash of cold water and then gently dry your face.
- This cleanser can be used as part of your daily cleansing routine. It can be stored in the fridge for 1-2 days so it’s best to make a small batch each time.
Get the latest recipes delivered to your inbox
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.