This DIY Foot Scrub will scrub away dead skin cells and help soften the skin on your feet. It’s also wonderfully cooling which is perfect in this hot summer weather! Follow up the foot scrub with the Lemon Shine Nail and Cuticle Oil which you can also use to massage into your feet to soften them. Following this DIY foot treatment you will have gorgeous feet to show off all summer long.
DIY Minty Foot Scrub
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- Large handful of fresh mint leaves
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsbp dried milk powder
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 3 tbsp coarse sea salt
- Finely chop the mint leaves. Mix the apple cider vinegar in with the mint leaves and leave them to infuse in the sunshine for 10 minutes.
- Then one by one, blend in the milk powder, yoghurt and sea salt to form your DIY foot scrub.
- Find a tub to put your feet in and then rub the foot scrub all over your feet, focusing in particular on the soles. Rinse off properly in the tub and pat your feet dry with a towel.
Get the latest recipes delivered to your inbox
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.