If your hands need some tender loving care, this Calming Chamomile & Oats DIY Hand Mask will be perfect for you. Oats have a calming and healing effect on your skin thanks to their anti-inflammatory properties while chamomile has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
DIY Chamomile & Oats Hand Mask
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 2 tbsp Porridge Oats, preferably organic
- 50ml of strong Chamomile Tea
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- Infuse 50ml of boiled water with a chamomile tea bag. Make sure the water cools properly and then remove the tea bag.
- Mix the porridge oats and corn flour in a bowl and gently pour in the chamomile tea until you have a mask consistency.
- Massage the hand mask into the delicate skin on your hands and leave for 10-15 minutes. You can wrap your hands in cling film and socks if you want to make sure you don’t get the mixture everywhere.
- This hand mask can be used once or twice a week to pamper your hands. This mask needs to be used immediately and will not store as the oats will start to clump together once they have absorbed all the tea.
Get the latest recipes delivered to your inbox
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.